Re: St. Valerie schooner

  • mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      I see it now, I think I need new glasses.

      thanks

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, hal <hl700@c...> wrote:

      > On Jun 1, 2005, at 8:22 AM, mark wrote:
      >
      > > where on the bottom? what page.
      >
      > Here at the bottom of every message from this group :^)
      >

      > > Bolger rules!!!
      > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead
      horses
      > > - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks,
      Fred'
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        I don't think I have shared this picture before,
        from an old MAIB classified advertisement.

        http://hallman.org/bolger/Idaho/BerniesIdaho.jpg

        It was Idaho that first called to my attention the
        unconventional thinking of Phil Bolger, and it
        still bend my mind to see how and that he
        would design an economical and ergonomical
        boat for wheelchaired use. Is there another
        boat design in the world that meets such unusual
        design criteria? Even including cockpit rail shape
        and cleat placements to allow one to lift and swing
        from wheelchair on the marina float into the boat
        efficiently, plus fore and aft access for single handed
        boat handling and wheelchair friendly potty, sleeping
        arrangement, etc..

        Not to mention, that the boat is good looking to boot.