Re: [bolger] Re: St. Valerie schooner

  • hal
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      On Jun 1, 2005, at 8:22 AM, mark wrote:

      > where on the bottom? what page.

      Here at the bottom of every message from this group :^)

      > posts
    • mark
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        I see it now, I think I need new glasses.

        thanks

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, hal <hl700@c...> wrote:

        > On Jun 1, 2005, at 8:22 AM, mark wrote:
        >
        > > where on the bottom? what page.
        >
        > Here at the bottom of every message from this group :^)
        >

        > > Bolger rules!!!
        > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead
        horses
        > > - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks,
        Fred'
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          I don't think I have shared this picture before,
          from an old MAIB classified advertisement.

          http://hallman.org/bolger/Idaho/BerniesIdaho.jpg

          It was Idaho that first called to my attention the
          unconventional thinking of Phil Bolger, and it
          still bend my mind to see how and that he
          would design an economical and ergonomical
          boat for wheelchaired use. Is there another
          boat design in the world that meets such unusual
          design criteria? Even including cockpit rail shape
          and cleat placements to allow one to lift and swing
          from wheelchair on the marina float into the boat
          efficiently, plus fore and aft access for single handed
          boat handling and wheelchair friendly potty, sleeping
          arrangement, etc..

          Not to mention, that the boat is good looking to boot.