Re: St. Valerie schooner

  • mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      where on the bottom? what page.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Clyde Wisner <clydewis@c...> wrote:
      > Plans are from Phil Bolger at the bottom of this page. I know it
      > doesn't look like one of his. Clyde
      >
      > Paul wrote:
      >

      > > If you have $54k to spare there is one for sale at:
      > > http://www.devlinboat.com/usedboats.htm
      > >
      > > > where can I obtain info and plans?
      > >

      > > Bolger rules!!!
      > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead
      horses
      > > - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks,
      Fred' posts
      > > - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip
      away
      > > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
      01930,
      > > Fax: (978) 282-1349

      subject=Unsubscribe>

    • hal
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        On Jun 1, 2005, at 8:22 AM, mark wrote:

        > where on the bottom? what page.

        Here at the bottom of every message from this group :^)

        > posts
      • mark
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          I see it now, I think I need new glasses.

          thanks

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
            I don't think I have shared this picture before,
            from an old MAIB classified advertisement.

            http://hallman.org/bolger/Idaho/BerniesIdaho.jpg

            It was Idaho that first called to my attention the
            unconventional thinking of Phil Bolger, and it
            still bend my mind to see how and that he
            would design an economical and ergonomical
            boat for wheelchaired use. Is there another
            boat design in the world that meets such unusual
            design criteria? Even including cockpit rail shape
            and cleat placements to allow one to lift and swing
            from wheelchair on the marina float into the boat
            efficiently, plus fore and aft access for single handed
            boat handling and wheelchair friendly potty, sleeping
            arrangement, etc..

            Not to mention, that the boat is good looking to boot.