Re: [bolger] Re: St. Valerie schooner

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      Plans are from Phil Bolger at the bottom of this page. I know it
      doesn't look like one of his. Clyde

      Paul wrote:

      > If you have $54k to spare there is one for sale at:
      > http://www.devlinboat.com/usedboats.htm
      >
      > > where can I obtain info and plans?

      > Fax: (978) 282-1349

    • mark
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        where on the bottom? what page.

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Clyde Wisner <clydewis@c...> wrote:
        > Plans are from Phil Bolger at the bottom of this page. I know it
        > doesn't look like one of his. Clyde
        >
        > Paul wrote:
        >

        > > If you have $54k to spare there is one for sale at:
        > > http://www.devlinboat.com/usedboats.htm
        > >
        > > > where can I obtain info and plans?
        > >

        > > Bolger rules!!!
        > > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead
        horses
        > > - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks,
        Fred' posts
        > > - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip
        away
        > > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
        01930,
        > > Fax: (978) 282-1349

        subject=Unsubscribe>

      • hal
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          On Jun 1, 2005, at 8:22 AM, mark wrote:

          > where on the bottom? what page.

          Here at the bottom of every message from this group :^)

          > posts
        • mark
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
            I see it now, I think I need new glasses.

            thanks

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
              I don't think I have shared this picture before,
              from an old MAIB classified advertisement.

              http://hallman.org/bolger/Idaho/BerniesIdaho.jpg

              It was Idaho that first called to my attention the
              unconventional thinking of Phil Bolger, and it
              still bend my mind to see how and that he
              would design an economical and ergonomical
              boat for wheelchaired use. Is there another
              boat design in the world that meets such unusual
              design criteria? Even including cockpit rail shape
              and cleat placements to allow one to lift and swing
              from wheelchair on the marina float into the boat
              efficiently, plus fore and aft access for single handed
              boat handling and wheelchair friendly potty, sleeping
              arrangement, etc..

              Not to mention, that the boat is good looking to boot.