Minnesota Messabout is next weekend

  • Bill Paxton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      It's hard to believe that the Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin is
      next weeekend! I've heard from people from all over who are planning
      to attend. Some of the boats they are bringing include:
      various canoes and kayaks
      June Bug
      SneakEasy
      Skipjack
      Weekender
      Drascombe Longboat
      Caledonia Yawl
      Arcebus
      Bobcat
      Windsprint

      There will be other boats that I don't know about, too. If I haven't
      listed your boat, let me know and I'll update the event website
      (http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html). I'll also post any
      last-minute announcements there.

      A couple of guys are working feverishly to finish their boats in time
      for the messabout. We may even see a brand new boat take its maiden
      voyage!

      There are still a couple of campsites left, so let me know if you'd
      like one of them.

      Bill Paxton