Bolger Design List

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2005
      http://tinyurl.com/8wg2u

      I just discovered the 'Printable Report'
      option to our groups listing of Bolger
      designs, which makes viewing and reading
      a full listing *much* easier. I did a 'save as'
      and then opened it in a spreadsheet program
      which allowed me to format it and print
      it in for convenient reference.

      Also, I noticed that there are at least
      some obvious omissions to the database,
      for instance Yonder was missing until
      today.

      Note that our database is publicly maintained,
      and you (I mean you!) are encouraged to look
      it over and make additions and corrections.