SE Messabout next weekend

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      The Irregular SE Messabout is happening May 13-15, 2005 at Sweetwater
      Campground on Lake Allatoona near Canton, GA.

      Absolutely no events planned other than good fellowship and boating. Bring a
      boat you've built, restored, or raised from the inky depths. You can also
      bring a boat you bought, or bring no boat at all, 'cuz I'm sure we can find
      you something to mess about in. We'll try to have a cooperative supper on
      Saturday night, so bring something to share.

      Camping reservations at Reserve America (link below). I'll be in campsite
      #44. Other messers have reserved the sites adjacent to mine, so we'll be
      assured a good base of operations.

      http://www.reserveamerica.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/nrrs/ga/swee/newindex.html

      It's not too late to plan to come. If you have questions, please contact me
      either by replying to this message or contact me by email.

      If this goes well, I'm going to try to make this an annual event for the
      weekend after Mother's Day.

      If already you plan to come, please drop me a line so I'll know about how
      many to expect.

      John Bell
      Kennesaw, GA
      (770) 595-2311 - cell