New photos of Windermere progress

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      Bolgerados,
      I have finally finished another roll of film and posted
      some "fresh" pics over in Bolger 4,

      (Sorry to those not joined up with Bolger4 but the file space here
      is full)

      Since my progress is so desperately slow, it takes awhile to finish
      a roll of film, thus some photos date back to March 20th,the first
      day of Spring....
      The next roll of film will show the roof assembly going together!
      Just don't hold yer breath expecting it before the end of May :-)

      Feel free to ask questions and enjoy!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan, slowly weening himself off the Port and getting the
      beer cells in shape....it is getting hotter by the day in the
      bowshed and a chap does need to stay well hydrated....or so says the
      experts in medicine :-D