Re: [bolger] MAIB

  • Peter Anderson
    Message 1 of 26 , May 5, 2005
      It did go out late but I got mine. Peter Anderson
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 29, 2008
        I have a number of older issues of MAIB dating from 1999 (single issue)
        up to a mostly complete set of 2007. Many have been given away and
        some are intended for my permanent libray. That all being said, is
        their someone who is interested in having what is left of them? I have
        a difficult time contemplating just throwing them away and would rather
        find another reader as I consider MAIB the single most interesting
        magazine to be published. It is the only subscription that I pay for
        and I will continue to subscribe as long as it is published. I will
        put them all in a box and send to you just to know they have been well
        recieved.

        Caloosarat
      • adnyb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 29, 2008
          I would dearly LOVE to get those back issues!! (If they're not spoken for
          already)

        • Chester Young
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 30, 2008
            Send me a mailing address, either via this format or off line at
            chester@.... You have helped make my wife very happy.

            Caloosarat

            _____

            I would dearly LOVE to get those back issues!! (If they're not spoken for
            already)

            fuel-efficient used cars. (http://autos.
            <http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007>
            aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)