Re: Bolger Longship site

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2005
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hector" <bruce_hector@h...>
      wrote:
      > I have painfully acquired the lesson that just because something can
      > be done is no reason to actually DO IT. > Bruce Hector

      Hard to believe I am reading this from Le Baron de Kingston,a.k.a. le
      mouton noir,horder of boats,builder of some and otherwise swell guy
      with an unquenchable thirst......does this spell the end of an era for
      over-the-edge dreams? Weep,weep,sniffle,sniffle, I certainly hope
      not,swallow,swallow,guzzle-n-burp....crazies the likes of'im are way
      too few :-)

      Sincerely,

      Le mouton gris.........