Re: Digest Number 2459

  • Bruce Coho
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2005
      You're right, I just used a little literary license to illustrate a
      point. Wasn't trying to insult the movie.

      For a design from 1998 or earlier, it is very interesting. How much
      boat can you put on the water for the least amout of money? Bolger
      seems to have played with this theme a lot over the years. Out of his
      (sometimes controversial) design concepts have come some real gems.

      If I had a large family and not much money but wanted the most boat I
      could afford, this might just do the trick. I know I might consider
      it since I would be worrying about the family jewels (kids, wife etc.)
      in a boat that I would be taking to sea.

      Enough said, It is interesting and doesn't appeal to everybody even on
      a site with a lot of Bolger fans.

      So who is still thinking about building a Super Brick?

      Bruce