Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin

  • Bill Paxton
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2005
      It's only a month away!

      I've heard from several builders who are working feverishly to
      complete their boats by June 3. We should see several brand spankin'
      new boats at the Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin.

      The messabout got some nice publicity from both Messing About In Boats
      and WoodenBoat magazines which created additional interest. By the
      way, if you're a reader of MAIB this is your chance to meet one of the
      magazine's most prolific writers - Mississippi Bob.

      There are still some campsites available, so contact me soon if you
      want one.

      Any last minute notices will be posted on the event website at
      http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html

      Your host,
      Bill Paxton