RE: [bolger] Re: Could this be a Jim Bolger Boat

  • Jason Clough - AKBREW
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
      Thank you to all to responded to my email, you have all been a great
      help.

      :-)

      CAUTION: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and
      may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
      intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
      dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is
      prohibited. If you have received this message in error please forward
      this message to postmaster@... and delete all copies
      of this message. Thank you.