Re: Bell's Puffer, Puffer, All Weather House Boat

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 13, 2005
      Sail or knot, if I were to build a SB, she'd be a purpose built motor
      sailor. Sailing only when going downwind or reaching. The motor would
      be for all windward work.

      Of course I'd add a deck level and below deck conning station with
      remote controls for the motor.

      That is, after all, how the vast majority of cruising yachts work
      anyways, no?

      Bruce Hector
      And of course a genset for the central a/c, fridge, freezer, Oporto
      cooling cellar (might even want to invite that pesky rascal Lenihan
      onboard sometimes), TV, DVD, microwave, hot tub, satelite computer
      internet system, so I could constantly sent Superbrick notices to the
      group, washer, dryer, dishwasher, massaging couch, etc.
    • Bruce Hector