Latest FastBrick Progress

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      Yesterday's blizzard prevented me from getting much done on FastBrick
      or on a Michilak Toto I've started, since I was worried they might
      close the highway back to Colo Springs from my workshop. So instead
      I managed to get some new photos of the building progress posted and
      organized into web pages starting here:

      http://home.datawest.net/jkolb/fastbrick_1.htm

      There are five new pages in addition to the first page I posted here
      previously. Lots of details on the mast step/slot, flotation
      lockers, and foam panel construction. There is an interesting issue
      regarding styrofoam thickness on page 4 - I'd be interested to hear
      if anyone has had similar experiences with that problem. Comments or
      suggestions on anything else are of course welcome. I cobbled the
      pages together rather casually, so if anyone notices any errors on
      these pages, please let me know.

      If you're interested in the Toto project, it's here:

      http://home.datawest.net/jkolb/toto_1.htm

      Jon