Re: Cartoon 40?

  • gbship
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2005
      Graeme: Alas, I never did get or use a single luff spinnaker. Always
      wanted to, but never got it done. I think if I were, I would get a
      polytarp one to try out and see how it worked. So I can't speak to
      performance and ease of handling with one. Without the single luff
      sail, it handled well, steady on the helm but turning on a dime and
      keeping its momentum well in a tack. A paragon.

      Gary

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@y...>