Re: [bolger] Bolger Manatee Chinese Gaff Rig --- I sailed it.

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 2, 2005
      Thanks for posting your observations. I'm not in love with the look
      of the Chin. Gaff , but I've always thought it would work well. Clyde

      elejon wrote:

      > For what it's worth, I sailed Jim Melcher's Alert/Manatee during his
      > visit to Bolger's. We drove from Indiana to Cape Ann for the express

    • sae140
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 6, 2005
        Guess who's been trawling through the archives ....

        From April 1st:

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "elejon" <jmcdan@h...> wrote:

        > For what it's worth, I sailed Jim Melcher's Alert/Manatee during his
        > visit to Bolger's.

        Hi John - by any chance do you have, or do you know
        of anyone who might have, any means of contacting
        Jim Melcher ?

        Regards

        Colin