Re: [bolger] Birdwatcher-2 Pictures

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      I'm not keeping up either, but this post reminded me. In Mike
      O'Brien's "Boat Design Quarterly" there's a write up on "Camper", a self
      -righting camp cruiser or glass house birdwatcher type with a square
      stern for those who don't like the canoe stern BW. Design#640,
      18'X5'3", 150sqft gaff rig. I did find a "Different Boats' and get a
      look at Otter but in the same book is one of my favorites, "Romp". PCB
      wrote about Romp in MAIB and talked about updating with a Chin Gaff rig
      but I don't know that anything came of it. Clyde