Re: Bolger custom designs

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 28, 2005
      Agreed. Thanks Bruce. And Gary.

      Clyde I'm behind so don't know if you have had a response yet. If so
      I beg youse pardons.

      IIRC Otter is in "Small Boats".

      A while ago DonB, master of the marvelous recently relaunched
      BSB 'Oink', posted that he would email scans of Otter. Perhaps if
      you make contact with Don he would do what he so kindly did for me.
      And he put me on to a terriffic free viewer, Cam2PC (thanks Don).

      cheers
      graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Clyde Wisner <clydewis@c...> wrote:
      > Great job, Bruce. Thanks. All the Otter discussion has made me
      > curious. I don't even know what book it's in. Could you put up
      > something similar? Clyde
      >

      > Bruce Hallman wrote:
      >
      > > see scans here:
      > >
      > > http://hallman.org/SBJ/64/
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > > click here

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1297bisle/M=298184.6191685.7192823.30011
      76/D=groups/S=1705065791:HM/EXP=1111160115/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gsl
      f/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

      subject=Unsubscribe>