Re: "Bunny R" Lobsterboat, first construction pics posted in Bolger4 group

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2005
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo Tyson" <hhetyson@y...> wrote:
      a Bunny R lobsterboat".

      .....and speaking of bunnies,Happy Easter! to all for whom this
      may have some meaning.For the rest I say,go easy on the chocolate
      bunnies,especially chocolate bunny crotches, which can leave you with
      a chocolate grin from ear to ear ;-)

      Thanks for the up-date Hugo....getting ready for winter yet?

      Sincerely,

      Peter,"the other cotton tail,ya fool!",Lenihan, not too fond of eating
      bunnies or any other little pet creatures..........