re: yahoo upgrade

  • friendlygulltoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      Me, I'm with graeme. I would like to know why yahoo groups thinks this
      is an upgrade. I see it as a significant inconvenience in searching
      back messages. There is some very useful information in the archives
      which seems now to be more remote. There is also the issue ease of
      scanning the messages. I read most of the posts but I frequently like
      to scan the new messages when my time is short, again scanning is more
      difficult with the new version.

      The friendlygulltoo is less so........!