Too Many Boats?

  • Paul McLellan
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 24, 2005
      When I got hooked on boatbuilding, Captjbturtle a "Bolger boat
      junkie" advised me not to burn out on small boats so I started with
      the Bolger Houseboat and really am happy with my first small boat
      and looking forward to more and a magnificent burnout.

      Lots of other boats but they don't count if they aren't a bolger.
    • Gene T.
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 10, 2005
        The idea is to avoid the splinters. Just to make the
        boat smell good.

        Gene T.