Re: Oink Mainsail up

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 11:13 AM
      I can't get the smell of mangroves out of my nostrils Graeme, even in
      the shower. After clearing out a bit of a 'harbour', looking over my
      shoulder for the mangrove police, and splattering myself and Oink with
      ooze.
      The angle as you say, I had a nightmare last night, that I missed the
      tide coming back in, and had 12 hours on the angle without pillow,
      beer or book.
      Hope you got the otter scans ok.
      DonB