Re: Voyage of the Aegre

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Nice to look at anywhere any time. Thanks for posting this link
      Nels. Makes me want to deck over a double ender like Sweet Pea with
      some lead on her keel and head overseas to Straddie across the
      Moreton Bay. Seriously though, it shows you don't have to be super
      wealthy to set sail for great adventure.

      I think Ian Oughtread <sp> has home build designs akin to Shetland
      Foureens/Caledonian Yawls, but what would you say is the nearest
      PCB&F have to the Aegre? Sea Bird, perhaps Col HG Hasler, or a more
      curvaceous design?
      warm winds
      Graeme