Re: Light Dory MK V?

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Philip Smith <pbs@w...> wrote:
      > Why cheat Phil Bolger out of $50? Why not buy the
      > plans from PB&F? Shouldn't genius have some reward?
      >
      > Phil Smith

      My apologies, I did not realize my post would have such a deleterious
      effect on the group. I must have been delirious at the time:-)

      I thought I was only providing information to one who was interested
      in the stitch and glue option. Thank God I never mentioned Down East
      Dories!

      But it gave me a chance to use two words I don't normally get to use.

      Now I have to research the connection between all this and those two
      women Bruce is involved with:-)

      Cheers,

      Nels (Who's research seems to be unending.)
    • Nels
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <peterlenihan@h...>
        wrote:
        > come on Bruce...quit being such a tease and tell us which one you
        > have a crush on anyways? :-)
        >
        > Peter Lenihan

        Finished with my research. Because of the way Lestat has been
        constructed with no added floatation, for my deck crew I would have
        to choose the one who seems to have the most. That would be Scarlett
        in my estimation.

        Now I wonder if I still need a winch as well?

        Cheers,

        Nels,