Re: [bolger] Re: Light Dory MK V?

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
      My Blackberry is supposed to be different from Bolger's dory. Both of the
      Blackberries were designed to be a little chunkier, with a little more
      initial stability to make the boat better for more relaxed pursuits like
      fishing.

      I'm not offended at all with the comparison. If you build my boat, great! If
      you build some one else's boat, great! No skin off my nose.

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
        > > http://jmbell.home.mindspring.com/blackberry_14.htm
        >
        >comparing
        > Scarlett Johannson to Sheryl Crow?

        come on Bruce...quit being such a tease and tell us which one you
        have a crush on anyways? :-)

        Peter Lenihan
      • Nels
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Philip Smith <pbs@w...> wrote:
          > Why cheat Phil Bolger out of $50? Why not buy the
          > plans from PB&F? Shouldn't genius have some reward?
          >
          > Phil Smith

          My apologies, I did not realize my post would have such a deleterious
          effect on the group. I must have been delirious at the time:-)

          I thought I was only providing information to one who was interested
          in the stitch and glue option. Thank God I never mentioned Down East
          Dories!

          But it gave me a chance to use two words I don't normally get to use.

          Now I have to research the connection between all this and those two
          women Bruce is involved with:-)

          Cheers,

          Nels (Who's research seems to be unending.)
        • Nels
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <peterlenihan@h...>
            wrote:
            > come on Bruce...quit being such a tease and tell us which one you
            > have a crush on anyways? :-)
            >
            > Peter Lenihan

            Finished with my research. Because of the way Lestat has been
            constructed with no added floatation, for my deck crew I would have
            to choose the one who seems to have the most. That would be Scarlett
            in my estimation.

            Now I wonder if I still need a winch as well?

            Cheers,

            Nels,