Re: [bolger] Re: Light Dory MK V?

    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
      > You're analogy is completely subjective.

      Clearly subjective, as I wrote.
      I appreciate both those boats
      and both those people,
      each for different reasons!
      I'm sorry if I implied otherwise.
    • John Bell
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
        My Blackberry is supposed to be different from Bolger's dory. Both of the
        Blackberries were designed to be a little chunkier, with a little more
        initial stability to make the boat better for more relaxed pursuits like
        fishing.

        I'm not offended at all with the comparison. If you build my boat, great! If
        you build some one else's boat, great! No skin off my nose.

        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
          > > http://jmbell.home.mindspring.com/blackberry_14.htm
          >
          >comparing
          > Scarlett Johannson to Sheryl Crow?

          come on Bruce...quit being such a tease and tell us which one you
          have a crush on anyways? :-)

          Peter Lenihan
        • Nels
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Philip Smith <pbs@w...> wrote:
            > Why cheat Phil Bolger out of $50? Why not buy the
            > plans from PB&F? Shouldn't genius have some reward?
            >
            > Phil Smith

            My apologies, I did not realize my post would have such a deleterious
            effect on the group. I must have been delirious at the time:-)

            I thought I was only providing information to one who was interested
            in the stitch and glue option. Thank God I never mentioned Down East
            Dories!

            But it gave me a chance to use two words I don't normally get to use.

            Now I have to research the connection between all this and those two
            women Bruce is involved with:-)

            Cheers,

            Nels (Who's research seems to be unending.)
          • Nels
            Message 5 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Lenihan" <peterlenihan@h...>
              wrote:
              > come on Bruce...quit being such a tease and tell us which one you
              > have a crush on anyways? :-)
              >
              > Peter Lenihan

              Finished with my research. Because of the way Lestat has been
              constructed with no added floatation, for my deck crew I would have
              to choose the one who seems to have the most. That would be Scarlett
              in my estimation.

              Now I wonder if I still need a winch as well?

              Cheers,

              Nels,