Looking for...

  • loosemoosefilmworks
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Does anyone have any of the old Edey and Duff print advertisments that they
      could scan ? I am looking for one in particualr ( though I would love any)
      where they describe who theier customers are...

      Thanks

      Bob
    • Jamie Orr
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 8:13 PM
        I've got one in a Small Boat Journal entitled "Who buys these strange
        boats?" It lists a whole raft of people, by occupation, mostly. is
        that the one? I have others as well, from a small sampling it looks
        like they put a new one in every issue.

        If that's the right one I can scan it and forward it to you. Let me
        know.

        Jamie Orr

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "loosemoosefilmworks"