SE Messabout May 13-15, 2005

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      By popular demand, I'm hosting the third irregular Southeast Messabout
      starting Friday May 13 through Sunday May 15 at Sweetwater Campground on
      Lake Allatoona near Atlanta, GA.

      I have reserved site 44 and this will serve as the base of operations. I
      only have room for two more people on my site, though. So if you plan to
      come, please click on the link above and reserve your own site. The
      waterfront sites will fill pretty quickly as the weather improves and people
      start thinking about boating again. So don't wait too long to get yours.

      http://www.reserveamerica.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/nrrs/ga/swee/newindex
      .html for reservations.

      Sweetwater Campground is located on one of the best spots on the lake for
      sailing. This time of year usually has pretty good winds. It's also a bit
      too early in the season for the lake to be polluted with our normal crop of
      summer weekend hullaballoos.

      Saturday night we'll have a cooperative group supper. Otherwise there is no
      schedule or organized events.

      So come one and all, and plan on having a good time. I hope to see many of
      you there.

      John Bell <><
      Kennesaw, GA
      http://mistermoon.blogspot.com