[bolger] Re: Cutting a birdsmouth

  • Robert N. Lundy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 1999
      Hmmm... I just purchased the edge guide for my router and haven had a
      chance to really use it. After reading your post I took a look at it. It
      looks really sturdy and even has a very fine adjustment mechanism on it.
      But your post makes a lot of sense, especially with the variation in
      routers. A cool tool, but rather confusing with the number accessories.

      The idea of cutting the bird's mouth with the router is still one to pursue.
      I'm going to start looking for a 3/4 veining bit on my next trip to Home
      Depot.