New Tool Alert for future Builders

  • Richard Menz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Festool-USA has an intro special on their new 5" Rotex RO 125 rotery
      sander. They usually come in first place in magazine tool tests in
      the "if price was no object" catagory. It has dual modes, for heavy
      stock removal, fine random orbit sanding and polishing. They usually
      have about the best dust collection out there, they are claiming near
      total extraction for this one. $ 50 bucks off if you buy before March
      31. It is light weight and looks well designed for an angle unit.
      Anyone planning on smoothing out a bunch of plywood or fiberglass soon
      (if only my wife would let me! :), should check out this new German
      super tool.

      Anyone who does't, and then whines to the group about sanding dust
      cause their using a $70 piece of junk from the big box store without a
      HEPA filter on their shop vac will not get any sypathy from me.

      Richard "too old for cheep tools" Menz
      Boise, Idaho