Re: computer design help--off topic

  • Lewis E. Gordon
    Message 1 of 105 , Feb 2, 2005
      Sam,

      I just sent you an offline email with an Excel attachment containing
      the offsets as I scalled them from the 11 X 17 cartoon #49 plans. Hope
      these help. Sorry that I can't help with a design program to plug
      these offsets into!

      Lewis

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Sam Glasscock <glasscocklanding@y...>

      Message 105 of 105 , Jul 13, 2005
        Nels, thanks for posting this Small Simple Motorsailer. The more I look
        at it the more I like it. Clyde