Re: bee

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
      > There are some little old burry photos here, one showing Phil in
      > prototype:-)

      And a Super Bee. Did Bolger do the Super Bee, or was the scale up
      done by the builder?

      Anybody know?

      Some day someone will get Bolger's stuff organized and properly
      marketed. My guess is I could make a nice living marketing their
      (PB&F) stuff, and still pay whatever they are making now from his
      genius and hardwork.
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
        There's a Bee album in this groups photo section with some good
        shots, looks pretty servicable.

        Bruce Hector