Re: [bolger] Re: encapsulation

  • John B. Trussell
    Message 1 of 84 , Feb 2, 2005
      MDO can be had with an overlay on one side or both sides--I recommend both sides.

      John T
      Message 84 of 84 , Jun 25, 2009
        I should add to this silver chloride is what is used in old photography it is photo turning purple then dark brown. It will stain you skin untill it wears off thd is poisonous to you. It is also a salt so bonding is not as good.

        Jon