MN Messabout Feb. update

  • Bill Paxton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      The groundhog saw his shadow today, and immediately headed back to his
      garage to finish his boat in time for the MN Messabout. It's only
      four months away. And while Lake Pepin is covered by a solid sheet of
      ice now, it can't last forever. By June 3 the hills and cliffs around
      the lake will be an emerald green, and the lake will sparkle under a
      deep blue sky. What could be better?

      If you're interested in camping, let me know. I've reserved a group
      camp site which can support 10 tents. I just need to keep track of
      how many people want to stay at the campsite.

      Full messabout details can be found at
      http://www.paxtonconsulting.com/gpage3.html

      Bill Paxton
      Apple Valley, MN