Re: [bolger] Re: bee

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
      Also, here is a scan of the old [defunct] Common Sense Design
      catalogue selling Bolger Bee plans.
      Can anybody recall if Bolger has ever published an article about
      Bee in a magazine or book?

      http://hallman.org/bolger/381/CSDbee.gif

      This is also pertinent to the thread asking about the
      cutwater of Fastbrick.
    • donschultz8275
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
        > There are some little old burry photos here, one showing Phil in
        > prototype:-)

        And a Super Bee. Did Bolger do the Super Bee, or was the scale up
        done by the builder?

        Anybody know?

        Some day someone will get Bolger's stuff organized and properly
        marketed. My guess is I could make a nice living marketing their
        (PB&F) stuff, and still pay whatever they are making now from his
        genius and hardwork.
      • Bruce Hector
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2005
          There's a Bee album in this groups photo section with some good
          shots, looks pretty servicable.

          Bruce Hector