Re: [bolger] Re: encapsulation

  • Paul Taylor
    Message 1 of 84 , Feb 2, 2005
      I built a Bolger 'Hawkeye' a couple of years ago. As I
      recall the recommendation on his excellent assembly
      instructions, which I carefully followed, was to coat
      all sheet edges AND ALL COMPONENTS pre-assembly with
      epoxy. Paul Taylor
      --- Stew Miller <junkmail@...> wrote:

      > Dang this encapsulation conundrum!
      > -Bolger and Buehler say let it breath; So, let's not
      > coat.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
      Message 84 of 84 , Jun 25, 2009
        I should add to this silver chloride is what is used in old photography it is photo turning purple then dark brown. It will stain you skin untill it wears off thd is poisonous to you. It is also a salt so bonding is not as good.

        Jon