Re: Live aboard !?

  • Ken Kongslie
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2005
      > > > Phil asked me to consider the Fiji basic hull design, but optimized
      > > > engine propulsion only.
      >
      > Fiji, with its Deutz diesel and Sonic Outdrive already
      > has power capablity on par+ with Sitka Explorer,
      > and these two boats are very similar in size.
      >
      > Fiji 39' x 11' 42hp
      > Sitka 38' x 8 ft 30hp

      SITKA
      any word on the progress of Sitka plans?
      I faxed PB&F couple weeks ago but no response yet; maybe someone has an
      update?
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 14, 2005
        > just adventures in boat building.
        > Jason

        FWIW, I was poking around my collection of 'grabbed'
        online Micro photos, and I see one from 'Shorty' that
        has a balanced lug rig too, though smaller than
        yours and with a mizzen sail. Florida numbers,
        boat named Taylor Jean. Looks like she sails
        nicely too.