Micro Main & Mizzen Sailrite Kit for sale

  • epoxy15
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      I have received from PB the Micro II upgrades and have decided to go
      with the Chinese Gaffer Rig and so I have The Main & Mizzen Sailrite
      kit for sale. The Boxes have been opened but the sailcloth has not
      been unrolled and every thing is there except perhaps one spool of
      thread that I used for another project. Current price from Sailrite
      is $543.40 plus shipping. I'm asking $400(US) for both sail kits.
      Feel free to make an offer remembering that I'll have to pay shipping
      costs on this end. Be sure to put "Sailrite Kit" in your subject line
      and email me directly. Now what do I do with my masts, perhaps
      jousting while hanging out my Subaru window?

      Charles