Live aboard !?

  • pilcct
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 27, 2005
      - I am looking for a live-aboard boat , but not a "big" one.
      - I don't wont to go "down" to it (step ladder), i have some "back"
      problems and a .....dog.
      - Maybe sail, maybe not , but wont to cross a ocean (Norway-England)

      Have looked into "Tahiti ,Fiji,Shady Lady,All weather houseboat" ,
      and many more.Need help to figure it out.

      I have time,and will build a smaller boat first, but need some
      bigger goals :-)
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 14, 2005
        > just adventures in boat building.
        > Jason

        FWIW, I was poking around my collection of 'grabbed'
        online Micro photos, and I see one from 'Shorty' that
        has a balanced lug rig too, though smaller than
        yours and with a mizzen sail. Florida numbers,
        boat named Taylor Jean. Looks like she sails
        nicely too.