Re: MDO questions...

  • soussouchew
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26 1:03 PM
      I have recently installed one of these floors, and I compared
      every brand that Home Depot, Lowes, and local independent
      dealers sell. Pergo appeared to be similar to Masonite. None the
      samples of flooring I saw were MDO or MDO quality, although
      the better ones are based on interior grade plywood. Enough
      pieces to equal the area of a sheet of MDO would cost more as
      well. If one really wants to built a boat out of little scraps of wood,
      strip planking with plain lumber would be the way to go.