Re: SV: [bolger] Bjorn's Video of Esmerelda

  • Chris Lasdauskas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2005
      Bjoern Harbo wrote:
      >>From: Chris Lasdauskas [cml@...]
      >>There is even a blocky looking red
      >>(granite clad) building in a similar location - in Hobart that is the
      >>Marine Board building, I wonder what it is in Oslo?
      >>

      > Thanks a lot, Chris. The mentioned building is our City Hall.

      Well, there you go, even a similar function - some sort of government :)
      Was it built in the 70s by any chance?

      Glad you liked the video. I cannot explain the color distortion.

      Don't worry about it! It was easy enough to get around :)

      Chris
      To Bill Turnbull: your CD was sent earlier today. Sorry abt the delay.