Re: [bolger] Fast Brick Progress Report

  • John B. Trussell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      Jon--There are a lot of ways to do it, but as a builder who works alone, I find that rolling the hull is a major task and I do it as infrequently as possible. If Fast Brick's hull is currently upside, I'd go ahead and paint it before rolling it upright and finishing the interior. Conversely, if the hull is currently rightside up, I'd do the interior first. If you have help, and assuming that rolling a 12 ft boat is easier than rolling a 19 ft boat, it probably doesn't matter.

      John T