Mark V 39 building notes

  • eric S
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      A few weeks ago I commented on the Mark V39/Bolger
      sharpieconstruction differences. A mention was made
      of cross members/framing needing to stepped over. When
      I visited the Leah Gent I could not recall if their
      were any cross members being present.

      I looked at Brads pages again and it appears their are
      not cross members in the way when moving in the isle.

      http://bradsboat.tripod.com/id8.html

      Also I original V39 used tongue and groove flooring
      for the bottom. I think this was used more as it was
      available and maybe free/inexpensive. Brad used layers
      of ply on his boat.

      eric s

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail