Re: Navigator Dinghy Photos (sort of off topic)

  • dbaldnz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi Stefan, thanks for your comments.
      The plan would have been ok as drawn for your purposes, but the boat
      as it ended up would not. I changed from a displacement hull to a
      planing one during construction, doing changes by eye, and don't have
      any drawings suitable for anyone to build from.
      Best I could do would be to measure it up.
      The light blue is semi-gloss enamel paint with srg grit added.
      There is an 'action' photo on my site now, and Duckworks are doing an
      article.
      DonB

      http://oink.kiwiwebhost.biz/