Re: [bolger] Re: Power sharpies (12 Step Program)

  • Ronald Fossum
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 15, 2005
      All the more reason to make sure the sea god(s) - whom you have angered migthily with blasphemous comments - are properly propitiated. You can build the perfect boat, but if the sea god(s) are angry she'll come apart the minute she touches the water (or when you're out in the middle of whatever body of water you're on). I'd rather pay protection money than have "Guido" pay me a visit!

      Ron Fossum

      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 15, 2005