RE: [bolger] Re: "Proper" 12 step program help
- Sounds like boat-building is the gateway to alcoholism.
From: Peter Lenihan [mailto:peterlenihan@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 1:35 AM
Subject: [bolger] Re: "Proper" 12 step program help
--- In email@example.com, "Nels" <arvent@h...> wrote:
> When did we start allowing people who don't drink beer?
> Nels (gnash gnash)
All boosted beverages allowed! My only exception would be with the
Aqua Velva and shoe polish boys.There ain't a program yet with
enough steps to help those puppies!
Peter(sip,swirl,gulp and burp)
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930,
Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]