Re: POWER Sharpies and V39 Comparisons.

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2005
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Harry James <welshman@p...> wrote:
      Hull construction
      is usually only a third of the time used in building a boat...

      Holy Jumpin' Jelly Beans! No wonder things have been going so slow
      with Windermere...I always thought the hull was one quarter of the
      time.Darnit! Things should speed up considerably since I'm now
      actually past the one third stage!Yippee! Wish I'd known about this
      sooner so I could have planned accordingly..........

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,newly inspired to work faster.........!