2005 Sucia Small Boat Rendezvous

  • Jamie Orr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Hi there,

      This one's aimed at boaters in reach of the San Juan Islands between
      Vancouver Island and Washington State. The second Small Boat
      Rendezvous is taking place on July 9/10 at Sucia Island and everyone
      is invited.

      Details of the rendezvous are at http://members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/

      We had a great time there last July and expect to do the same again
      this year. If you're interested, let me know. This is the time to
      plan all those great sailing trips for next summer!

      Jamie Orr
      Chebacco Wayward Lass