Folding schooner again

  • W & C White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Thanks for the comments on my folding schooner ideas. The "Cheap" site
      looks fantastic. I've bookmarked it, and will splash around in it when
      I have more time. It was the idea of setting topsails that led to the
      squaresail idea. Has anyone fitted side decks to the folding schooner,
      a la Scooner and His-and-Hers? I guess I'll take the advice of sticking
      with screws.

      -- Will